Looking for an epic challenge?
Join the team at Elite Adventures for this incredible challenge and walk one of the best ridges in the UK. For those that feel that isn’t challenging enough you can do the double and return back to the start point covering a whopping 18 miles and almost 2,000m of ascent!
The trail follows the top of the Malvern Ridge from Chase End at the south to North Hill taking in all the main summits. The route provides some of the best views in the country, which on a clear day extend right into Wales.
Option 1 – End to End – Cover the entire Malvern Hills from South to North before boarding the minibus which will take you back to the start.
- Distance: 9 Miles
- Incline: 978m
- Difficulty: Moderate
Option 2 – The Double – Cover the entire Malvern Hills from South to North before turning around and doing it all over again!
- Distance 18 Miles
- Incline: 1,956m
- Difficulty: Hard
By joining Team Acorns you’ll be raising money for life limited and life threatened babies, children, and young people across the West Midlands.
Simply select “Acorns Children’s Hospice” from the charity drop down when you sign up for the challenge, and we will be in touch to support you with your fundraising and send you any materials that you need.
There are 3 different fundraising options for you to choose from for each challenge, so you can select the one which works best for you:
End to End
- Option 1 – Self funded: £50 fee paid online & select your own fundraising target
- Option 2 – Charity sponsorship: £10 reg fee paid online & at least £240 charity sponsorship.
- Option 3 – Mixed fundraising: £25 reg fee paid online & at least £220 charity sponsorship.
- Option 1 – Self funded: £80 fee paid online & select your own fundraising target
- Option 2 – Charity sponsorship: £20 reg fee paid online & at least £260 charity sponsorship.
- Option 3 – Mixed fundraising: £40 reg fee paid online & at least £230 charity sponsorship.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
You can find full details about the challenge, including what’s included in the trek and kit recommendations on the Malvern Hills challenges page. If you have a question not covered, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.