Select Page

London to Paris Cycle


Various dates throughout 2017

Cycling over 4 days and covering almost 300 miles, the London to Paris bike ride will take you on an exhilarating journey to and from two of the world most chic capital cities, whilst taking in views of the stunning English and French countryside on your way.

2017 dates

  • 19th - 23rd April
  • 10th - 14th May
  • 19th - 23rd July (Tour de France)
  • 13th - 17th December

Day 1 – Au Revoir London! Head south to the coast bright and early from Crystal Palace en route to Calais 95 Miles
Day 2 – Bonjour France! Ride through the beautiful northern French countryside as you continue South to Abbeville 75 Miles
Day 3 – Follow the beautiful River Somme and head to Beauvais 65 Miles
Day 4 – From Beauvais you push on to the final destination – Paris! Complete the journey right under the Eiffel Tower 55 Miles
Day 5 – REST DAY! Explore the beautiful capital, soaking up its culture and history. Then back to London in style on the Eurostar!

Registration options

Sign up for this fantastic experience with our organisers Skyline.

Registration fee £99.00 (Tour de France £125)
Minimum sponsorship £1,530.00

You pay the registration fee to Skyline and then raise a minimum sponsorship for Acorns.
We will be invoiced the balance of your challenge, so 12 weeks before the event you will need to send in at least 80% of your minimum target. The remaining 20% must be sent within 4 weeks of completing the challenge.

This price includes;
-All travel costs (including ferry and Eurostar)
-All meals on cycling days
-Water and refreshments
-Mechanics and guides
-Medical support


Team Acorns!

By choosing to fundraise and support Acorns, you will receive

  • An exclusive Acorns running vest or t-shirt
  • A charity banner to bring with you for the challenge
  • A fun filled fundraising pack including sponsorship forms
  • Fundraising advice and support
  • Regular emailed newsletters


Still not convinced? Request a brochure here and we will send you an information pack full of everything you will need to get inspired and involved, including 2017 dates and information!

For more information about this event, or if you have any questions, email or call 01564 825023

Start your adventure

you might also be interested in:

Translate »