Great Birmingham 10k
Great Birmingham 10k - 30th April 2017
Take on this 10k event with a twist. Choose your musical starting wave and get ready to shimmy and shake your way through the streets of Birmingham for Acorns. With music from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s you’ll be sure to find a warm up song that gets you in the zone!
Starting in Eastside close to Millennium Point and Think Tank, the route passes the Bull Ring before heading out down the Pershore Road, past the Edgbaston stadium to the furthest turn point adjacent to the MAC and Cannon Hill Park. The final section sees a brisk downhill finish into Broad Street.
How to register
Acorns Charity Place
If you're keen for 2017, email us and let us know.
Full details for next year will be published soon.
By choosing to fundraise and support Acorns, you will receive
- An exclusive Acorns running vest or t-shirt
- A fun filled fundraising pack including sponsorship forms
- Fundraising advice and support
- Professional training guides and tips
- Regular emailed newsletters
- Cheering and support on the day