2017 Trek Fest
Are you ready for one of the toughest and most rewarding charity treks in the UK?
Dust off those walking boots and join us for Trekfest 2017 – one of the toughest trekking challenges in the UK! Choose from two locations, and four route distances and get ready for a gruelling challenge that will see you push yourself, mentally and physically – but the reward and sense of achievement will be indescribable.
This event is perfect for first timers, hardened trekfesters and for teams of up to ten people – why not suggest it in the office?
Choose your locations
Peak District Trekfest 3rd-4th September 2016
Take in the beautiful sights of the Peak District, trekking through a glorious network of footpaths and bridleways in this challenge. The event starts and finishes in the beautiful hope valley and we can guarantee that you will leave more than impressed with one of Britain’s most inspiring national parks.
Included in the challenge
All trekkers will be served free, hot food at the end of their challenge. At checkpoints there will be complimentary snacks and drinks and there will be at least one hot meal included during the route (depending on distances this will increase).
There will be a walking guide carrying first aid kits along the routes and there will be a first aid point located at the Trekfest Village and along the route!
For the 100km and 75km Trekkers a bag transfer will be available.
Need more information? Register your interest be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we will send you out a brochure filled with a detailed itinerary and a section of FAQs
How to register
Global Adventure Challenges are organising this unforgettable challenge, click on the event distances below to register! Sign yourself up, or a team of up to 10 people!
Option 1 Minimum Sponsorship
Registration Fee : From £35.00 per person (dependant on distance)
Minimum Sponsorship : From £140.00 per person (dependant on distance)
- You pay the registration fee to Global Adventure Challenges and then raise a minimum sponsorship for Acorns.
- We will be invoiced the balance of your challenge, so 6 weeks before the event you will need to send in at least 50% of your minimum target. The remaining 50% must be sent within 4 weeks of completing the challenge.
Option 2 Self- Funded
Registration Fee: From £35.00 per person (dependant on distance)
Tour Costs: From £35.00 per person (dependant on distance)
- You pay the registration fee to Global Adventure Challenges.
-4 weeks before the challenge you will be invoiced the full amount.
-There is no sponsorship minimum for this option but we encourage you to raise as much as you can for Acorns.
Option 3 Discounted Full Payment
Cost: From £65.00 per person (dependant on distance)
-You pay for the whole event when you register, and receive a discounted price!
- There is no sponsorship minimum for this option but we encourage you to raise as much as you can for Acorns.
By choosing to fundraise and support Acorns, you will receive
- An exclusive Acorns running vest or t-shirt
- A fun filled fundraising pack including sponsorship forms
- Fundraising advice and support
- Regular emailed newsletters
For more information about the Trek Fest challenges, contact our events team today or call 01564 825037