Local fundraising groups
Fundraising groups are a fantastic way to join together with like-minded individuals in your community to help organise fundraising events in aid of Acorns to help raise funds for our Hospice’s across the region. Make new friends, meet new people and spread our message as you fly for Acorns Children’s Hospice.
How to set up a group
In the beginning its best to start small with 3 or 4 members and build up your events and fundraising over time although if there are more of you and you have a wealth of contacts you might want to start with something a bit bigger like a Dinner Dance or Ball. Your Group will need an elected leader or Chair and a treasurer who will keep a log of all the funds raised and money spent on your fundraising.
By registering with Acorns as a Support Group we will give you advice and support on;
- How to use the Acorns logo and the right language to use
- Promotional Literature and fundraising tools such as collection buckets, boxes and balloons
- Guidance on important issues such as Health and Safety
- Help and support on setting up your Group’s Bank account
- Appropriate training and induction
To find out more about how you can become a part of Acorns future please contact our Supporter Services Team on 01564 825037 or email email@example.com