Thank you to everyone for supporting our vital children’s hospice care
Over the past year our amazing care teams have continued to be there every single day for local children and their families, providing care on the frontline, even in the most uncertain times. It’s thanks to our wonderful supporters that we have managed to get through some extremely tough challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Without them we couldn’t have achieved all that we have!
Together we have…
- Offered care and support to 1,077 families and 821 children – some at our hospices, and some in their homes
- Provided 8,323 hours of support including video calls and phone calls through our Family Team Workers
- Supported 240 siblings and sent out 130 activity packs
- Delivered 948 Outreach visits by our Outreach Nurses, to children most at need
- Delivered 4,320 bags of essential goods and supplies to families shielding at home
To everyone that has supported us, thank you! We couldn’t have provided our vital care without your help. Because of you, we look to the future with hope!
*Figures taken from our Annual Report 2020