Text to donate terms and conditions
You can give a single donation of £5
Text ACORN5 to 70456 to donate £5
- Text cost £5 charged to your phone bill + 1 standard rate message; please ask the bill payer’s permission first.
- Acorns receives at least 98% of your donation as we do incur a 2% admin charge for this service.
- By texting you consent to us contacting you by phone or SMS about our work (or fundraising).
- To donate but opt out of future marketing text ACORN5 NO to 70456 to donate. For more information call 01564 825 037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms and conditions
- Your information will be collected by Cymba Integrated Solutions Limited (36 Gloucester Avenue, London, NW1 7BB. Tel: 0845 08 29622, email: email@example.com) on behalf of Acorns Children’s Hospice and will only be used for processing your donation, providing receipts, and in order to help analyse our income. It will not be used for any other purposes. Your data will only be used by Acorns Children’s Hospice and our agents and will NOT be passed onto any third parties.
- The charge will show on your bill as Cymba
- Please ensure you spell the keyword carefully and send your text message to the correct number or your donation will not be received. If correct you will be charged the donation amount when you receive a bounce back message – this cost will be applied directly to your mobile phone bill. It may take some time for you to receive a bounce back message. Please wait until you receive it. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations.
- If you send it to the wrong number or mis-type the keyword you may not receive a bounce back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the donation as you will not be donating to Acorns Children’s Hospice.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to us.
- Acorns Children’s Hospice does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
- Acorns Children’s Hospice is a registered charity (700859).