Group Support Volunteer – Three Counties
Location: Acorns for the Three Counties, Worcester, WR5 3EZ
Hours: As and when required
Volunteers support our sibling’s groups, grandparents, Stay and Play, bereavement group, Family support days, and much more.
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Welcoming and friendly
- Enjoys working in a team
- Ability to use initiative when taking on tasks
- Availability to attend groups at weekends and school holidays, attending de-brief meetings as requested
- Sensitivity to the needs of our children, young people and families.
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality, boundaries and safeguarding within Acorns
- Willingness to gain knowledge and understanding of Acorns