Location: Acorns Children’s Hospice, 350 Bath Road, Worcester, WR5 3EZ
Hours: As and when required or rota weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification or willing to complete Royal Life Saving Society qualification.
- Update training (every 2 years)
- Welcoming and friendly
- Competent swimmer
- Ability to use initiative when taking on tasks
- Sensitivity to the needs of our children, young people and families.
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality, boundaries and safeguarding within Acorns
- Willingness to gain knowledge and understanding of Acorns