Location: Acorns Shop Kenilworth, CV8 1HD
Hours: Flexible Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Our focus is around empowering and supporting volunteers to maximise their potential within our shops. But we also want to ensure a safe and happy atmosphere where you can make new friends, enjoy the experience and become part of the ‘Acorns family’.
No previous experience is necessary, however a positive outlook and good team working skills are a must in this friendly shop.
We are looking for persons that are:
• Welcoming and friendly
• Smart and of clean of appearance
• Reliable and honest
• Able to prioritise tasks and be flexible
• Have good teamworking skills
There are a wide range of retail activities that you could help with but not limited to:
• Accepting donated goods, whilst promoting Gift Aid
• Sorting, steaming and hanging donated goods
• Replenishing stock in an attractive and eye catching fashion