The TCS London Marathon is one of the most well-known races in the world and you have the opportunity to take on this huge challenge and to support Acorns Children’s Hospice.
Hundreds of thousands of spectators line the streets creating an incredible atmosphere. You will pass some of London’s most iconic landmarks and be joined by 40,000 runners attempting the 26.2 mile distance.
To give you the best chance of securing a place for the 2025 TCS London Marathon, we recommend applying for the public ballot, which will open shortly after the race takes place in 2024.
If you are lucky enough to secure a place, we would be delighted to welcome you to #TeamAcorns! Please use the form below to join the team!
You will receive:
- Dedicated support from our specialist events team.
- The chance to join our London Marathon 2025 community to share tips, ask questions and learn from others.
- An Acorns running vest.
- An Acorns water bottle to help you during those months of training!
- A Q&A with a qualified physiotherapist to help look after those legs and feet!
- Access to a wide variety of fundraising ideas, materials and resources.
- Cheer squad materials for your friends and family.
- On the day cheer squad support to motivate you as you tackle the 26.2 miles!
Kick start your fundraising
We’re here to support you all the way! By signing up for the event you will receive an Acorns running vest, support from our Events team to help with your training and fundraising and the amazing feeling you’ll get from knowing you’re making a real difference to local children! Here are some simple ways to give your fundraising a boost, if you need more support we’d be happy to help. Just get in touch at email@example.com.
Please choose an option:
If you would like to find out how to apply for one of our limited London Marathon places, please complete the form below and we will be in touch once entries open for the 2025 event.
If you already have a place in the London Marathon and would like to support Acorns through your run, please fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch soon.