It helps unite your workforce with a common goal, while demonstrating commitment to your community!
We build relationships that last with our valued Acorns partners and their support allows us to provide specialist care and support for our children and families during the times when they need us the most.
By choosing Acorns Children’s Hospice as your charity partner, your organisation can make a meaningful difference to local life limited and life threatened children and their families – so join the Acorns family today!
How we support your organisation
We’ll work closely with your organisation to understand your needs and what is important to you, helping us to develop a mutually beneficial partnership that meets your goals whilst supporting our essential care services.
Acorns offers a number of ways to engage with companies, groups, associations, societies, major event planners and much more. You’ll receive dedicated support from our Partnerships Team, who will be there each step of the way to provide bespoke fundraising support and ideas tailored to you, as well as all of the resources and support you need.
We’re here to support you in:
- Providing inspiration and expertise to guide you through your fundraising journey with us, to maximise staff engagement and reach your fundraising target!
- Fun team-building opportunities, including our varied events
- Volunteering your time in our chain of over 45 charity shops, in fundraising or at one of our hospices
- Offering your professional skills to support our development
- Donating items for our shops to sell (including furniture)
- Donating gifts for raffles and auctions
- Achieving your CSR goals with the help of our Marketing and Communications team
- Providing exciting sponsorship opportunities
- Growing your network by providing you opportunities at our Acorns Business Club events and corporates events such as black tie dinners and awards evenings
- Gift in kind donations
Find out more about how to support us through your workplace
To choose Acorns as your charity of the year, or to speak to one of the Acorns team about becoming a corporate partner, please contact our team on email@example.com.