We’re here to help, as well as building a strong trusted relationship with your organisation.
The funds you raise through your partnership will help us to continue to be here for life limited and life threatened children and their families during the times when they need us the most.
We can provide you with a breakdown of how your fundraising is directly impacting us at Acorns. Whether you can fundraise £1,000, £5,000, £10,000 or more, all of the money you raise will help us to continue the care and support we provide 24/7, 365 days a year.
As an Acorns partner we can offer you:
- Multiple tours of our hospices, to connect you and your teams to who Acorns is and what we do
- A dedicated and experienced Fundraiser to help you plan your bespoke fundraising year and support you throughout – wherever and whenever you need us
- An exciting calendar of events throughout the year to encourage team involvement, ranging from family-friendly walks and runs to challenge events, fun days and much more!
- PR for your support across our busy social media channels and via written press releases when fundraising milestones are achieved
- Volunteering opportunities in our offices, hospices and charity shops
- In-person support for your teams to drive engagement, whether face to face or online we can support you with regular fundraising updates, information presentations and being present for your in-office fundraisers.